These past few weeks have been very busy and we wanted to thank everyone for their support. At the PCCM event on Jan 30th, more than 100 people came to the event. The room was full and the audience was engaged. Last night, we have a presentation at Munroe Library in Winnipeg and, again, the room was packed and there was active participation. We met folks from Ukraine, Philippines, India, Pakistan, the USA, Nigeria, Egypt, Australia, El Salvador and many others. We answered many immigration questions. Here are some of the questions that Mr. Clarke answered during the 5 hours of presentations:
- If my Super Visa is going to expire but my husband has submitted an In-Canada Spousal Sponsorship application, do I need to apply to extend my Visa?
- Can I sponsor my brother in Punjab?
- If my MPNP application is refused, how do I appeal the decision?
- I want my mother from the Philippines to come and take care of my children. How do I bring her to Canada?
- MPNP is no longer accepting applications from Nurses and my sister is a Nurse. How I can I help her come to Manitoba?
- My son married a woman from Wisconsin and she has children from a previous marriage. Do the children become Permanent Residents too?
- What are the benefits of becoming a Canadian citizen?
- If I become a citizen, do I lose my American citizenship?
- My brother was refused entry to Canada but we don’t know why. How can we find out?
- How long does it take for a MPNP application?
- How many people can I support for MPNP applications?
- My brother wants to come to Canada but he is not sure if he will come to Manitoba. He is interested in Toronto. If I help him with his MPNP application, can he move to Toronto? Can Manitoba come after me?
- How long does it take to process a Parental Class application?
- How many times can I extend my visa?
- And many more!
If you have any of these questions or you have other immigration questions, please come to the next presentation or contact our office. Click here for information on how to schedule an appointment.