The Canadian Immigration system is complex.A licensed professional will help navigate the system, step by step, to reach your goals.
Our Services include all types of applications for Permanent Resident Status in Canada. There are various paths to Permanent Resident status. Click here for all the types of applications we prepare. When you contact us, our first step is to determine which is the appropriate application to meet your situation and your goals. As a Winnipeg Immigration Lawyer, we offer competitive fees from the heart of the continent.
For individuals from Visa-Exempt jurisdictions, the default Temporary Resident Visa is 6 months. To stay in Canada for longer, you must file an application with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. For other individuals, they must apply to enter Canada through a Visa Office. Here is a selection of applications:
- Temporary Resident Visa (ie. Visitor Visa)
- Work Permit (including Open Work Permit)
- Study Permit
- Temporary Resident Permit (to overcome inadmissibility)
- Restoration Application
We assist clients from around the world to achieve their goals of coming to Canada on a temporary basis or a permanent basis. Please note that Canadian law, unless US law, allows for duel-intent and therefore you may apply under multiple categories at the same time. For more information about the duel intent law, contact our office directly.
Appeals and Judicial Reviews
The professionals at Clarke Law are among the most experienced in Manitoba with appeals and representation at Tribunals. We have assisted hundreds of families and individuals win their cases on appeal.
- Sponsorship Appeals at the Immigration Appeal Division
- Admissibility Hearings at the Immigration Division & Immigration Appeal Division
- Deportation Appeals at the Immigration Division & Immigration Appeal Division
- Detention Review Hearings at the Immigration Division
- Federal Court Appeals
- Refugee Appeals at the Refugee Appeal Division & at Federal Court
- All other immigration appeals
Please note that we prioritize our appeals for our direct clients. If you have retained other counsel who does not offer this service, your appeal will not receive priority. If you are looking for an Winnipeg Immigration Lawyer that can handle your case from Day 1 to Success, contact our office. We advise that you ask your representative whether they offer Federal Court appeal services before you sign a contract.
WHY CHOOSE CLARKE LAW?
Choosing the right representative can be one of the most important decisions. You need someone to handle your case that you can trust.
- EXPERIENCE & RESULTS – Clarke Law is one of the most experienced immigration law firms in Manitoba. A Winnipeg immigration lawyer will oversee your case. Not a consultant. Not an agent.
- TRUST & COMMUNICATION – We guide you through to the best solution using plain English. We will not avoid any question and we will give you the straight, honest truth.
- VALUE – You work hard and you should expect value. Our billing is clear and fair. Winnipeg is one of Canada’s most affordable cities. We pass along our savings to you.
We believe that the points above make us different from other immigration law firms. We encourage our clients to “shop around” and make sure they find the best representative to suit their needs. If you are looking for a Winnipeg Immigration Lawyer, we will work tirelessly on your behalf to meet your high standards.